Notification regarding permitted activities outside the containment zones all over the State. Notification regarding what will open on lockdown in West Bengal in the containment zones.
আজ থেকে কোন কোন অঞ্চলে কী কী পরিষেবা চালু হল তার বিস্তারিত তালিকা প্রকাশিত হল । দেখে নিন এই তালিকায় কী কী আছে।
Government of West Bengal
Memo No. 103-CS/2020. Dated 04/05/2020
In terms of Government of India Order no. 40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated 01/05/2020 lockdown period has been further extended for another 2(two) weeks with effect from 04/05/2020. In this regard, it is hereby clarified that following additional activities over and above allowed in the previous orders largely pertaining to essential goods and services are permitted from 04/05/2020 outside the containment zones all over the state:
1. Intra district bus services within the districts in Green Zones only with 20 passengers or upto 50% seating capacity at a time, which ever is less. Buses should be disinfected regularly and it must be ensured that all the passengers wear masks. Operational routes within the district shall be decided by District Magistrates of the respective districts. In no case, these buses shall cross district boundaries.
2. Stand-alone shops (single shop in any area /locality/residential neighbourhood) from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
3. Neighbourhood shops related to Hardware, Laundry, Mobile and Mobile recharging, Electronics, Garments & Textiles, Books, Stationery, Paint and Varnishing, Electrical Appliances, Electric Goods, Tyre & Tubes, Batteries, Motor Vehicle Repair and Spare Shops etc including such items mentioned in attached Annexure I are allowed to operate from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Sweetmeat shops can remain open upto 6 PM.
4. Tea and Pan Shops for only take away purpose will remain open from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. However, no gathering shall be allowed near these shops.
5. Industrial activities with prior permission for which request may be sent by email to [email protected]
6. Mining activities in Green and Orange Zones including transport of materials to permitted work sites.
7. All construction activities in rural areas.
8. In -situ construction activities where workers are available on site in urban areas with prior permission of District Magistrates / Commissioner, KMC.
9. Private offices can operate from 10 AM to 6 PM with upto 25% strength.
10. Movement of private cars for permitted activities will be allowed with driver plus two passengers.
11. Barber shops and salons in Green Zones only.
12. No activities , other than those allowed as per previous orders, shall be permitted in the shopping malls and market complexes. Provision in respect of market complex/ shopping mall and street vending shall be reviewed and notified later on.
13. Assembly of persons for any activity shall not be allowed in the State. However for any social function, assembly of maximum of 7 (seven) persons shall be allowed following the norms of social distance & health hygiene protocol.
14. Gathering of not more than 7 (seven) persons shall be permitted at a time in banks, post-offices, ration shops and any other shops & establishments allowed under this order.
It is advised that home delivery and work-from-home should be the preferred option as far as possible. Norms of social distancing and health & hygiene protocols should be strictly fol lowed. Wearing of masks will be compulsory.
Any violation of this order shall attract penal action under the provisions of Disaster Management Act,2005.
|SI. No.||Shops Dealing with the Items|
|1||Agricultural Implements, Pumps & other Devices|
|2||Agricultural Products including Seeds, Oil Seeds, etc.|
|3||All Consumer Durables, like Refrigerators, TV, Kitchen Appliances, Air Conditioners etc.|
|4||All Household Items, like Utensils, Cusions, Mattress, etc.|
|5||Automobiles including Spare Parts and Lubricants|
|6||Batteries and Battery Chargers|
|7||Books & Stationery Items|
|8||Beverages including Packaged Tea & Coffee|
|11||Clocks & Watches|
|12||Computers, Calculator, Parts & other IT Products|
|13||Construction Materials of any kind|
|15||Electric Cables & Wire, Switch and other Electrical Products|
|16||Electrical Meters & other Electrical Products|
|19||Fan & Fan Parts|
|20||Fertilizers, Pesticides, Insecticides, etc.|
|21||Floor & Wall Tiles of all varieties|
|24||Generators & Transformers|
|25||Glassware and Glass Materials of any kind|
|26||Gold & Jewellery|
|27||Granite, Marble and other Flooring Materials|
|28||Handicrafts and Decorative Materials|
|29||Iron & Steel and Products|
|30||Jute & Jute Products|
|31||Machinery & Machine Parts of all types|
|32||Medical Instrument & Appliances|
|33||Metals & all Products|
|34||Mobile Telephone, Celluar Phone & Other Communication Devices.|
|35||Optical & Optical Products|
|36||Packaging Materials including Cans and Containers|
|37||Paints & Varnishes|
|38||Paper & Paper Goods|
|39||Pipe & Pipe Fittings|
|40||Plastic and Rubber Products including Granules|
|41||Soap and Detergents|
|42||Sanitary Wares & Fittings|
|43||Spices & Condiments|
|44||Textiles & Readymade Garments|
|45||Timber, Sized Timber, Plywood & Particle Boards of any kind|
|46||Tyre & Tubes|
|47||Toileteries, Cosmetics & Perfumes|
NB: The above text is generated from the original order by using OCR technology. To confirm the authenticity and correctness of the text please download the pdf file from the below link.
Download the Order: Click Here[PDF]
Source: Click Here