Login to WBIFMS Employee Login

For West Bengal Govt Employees

Click on My Application

Click on Employee HRA Declaration

Unmarried employees: Click on the Save & Forward to Approver

Married, If Spouse not in Service: Select the 1st radio button.

Married, if spouse is in Service: Select 2nd option and fill all the details

Finally Click on Save and Forward to Approver