Last Updated on March 18, 2022 by WBPAY
Mapping of Payment Head of Account in WBHS Portal is mandatory for online claim application and payment processing of Reimbursement bill of West Bengal Health Scheme. This article shows the process of mapping of payment head of account.
Payment Head of Account Mapping and Updation was available at the login of Head of Office (HoO) or Approver of User Administration under menu “Update Head of Account (EMP)”. It will now be available in the same login under menu “Head of Account (EMP)” with submenu “Mapping Head of Account” and “Update Head of Account”.
Previously, HoO or Approver of User Administration has to first select the DDO Code. On selection of DDO Code, the untagged Application ID of all Employees of that DDO Code appear in the List of Value (LoV). After selection of the Application Id the details of that Employee is shown and the space to fill up the Payment Head of Account. There were 10 text cell visible for Payment Head of Account incorporation. Some Offices were already filled up as per details of their Administrative Department. HoO or Approver of User Administration required to fill all 10 text cell for each and every employee individually and then click on the Save button to tag.
But now the process of tagging or updating Payment Head of Account is changed completely. First the user has to select the DDO Code. After selection, the untagged employee list will be shown in table format below and the list of Payment Head of Account for the particular DDO Code will be appeared in the LoV. The user has to select the Payment Head of Account from the LoV and tick against the name appropriate employees, who are required to be tagged with the selected Payment Head of Account and finally click on the Save button for final tagging. More than one employee can be tagged by selecting a particular Payment Head of Account.
Searching option shall also available in both submenu. The user can search employee by his/her Name, Application ID, HRMS ID, Group and Designation.
Govt Order No: 74(7500)-F(MED)WB Dated 09/06/2021
Mapping of Payment Head of Account in WBHS Portal
1) Log in as Head of Office.
2) Click on Head of Account (Emp) > Mapping Head of Account
4) Select DDO code from the list.
5) Select Head Of Account from the list.
6) Select an option to search the required data.
7) Showing list of employees under selected DDO code which are not Mapped with Head of Account.
8) Select employee/ employees for Mapping Head of Account.
9) Click on the Save button.
10) A conformation message will popup after successfully mapping of employee/ employees.
11) Repeat the same process for remaining unmapped employees.
Update of Payment Head of Account
1) Login as Head of Account.
2) Click on Head of Account (Emp) ==> Update Head of Account.
3) Select DDO code from list.
4) Select HOO code from list.
5) Select an option to search required data.
6) Select Existing Head of Account from list.
7) Select new Head of Account from list.
8) Select employee/ employees for Update Head of Account.
9) Click on the Update button.
10) A conformation message will popup as the mapping of Head of account updated successfully.
Thanks for visiting.