This post is about How to check a Nursing Home is empanelled or not in WBHS? The West Bengal Health Scheme (WBHS) is a health insurance scheme launched by the Government of West Bengal, India. The scheme aims to provide cashless health care services to the state government employees, pensioners, and their dependents.
Table of Contents
Hospitals and Nursing Home under West Bengal Health Scheme:
Under the WBHS, the beneficiaries can avail of medical services from empanelled public and private hospitals, nursing homes, and diagnostic centres. The scheme also provides reimbursement for medical expenses incurred outside the empanelled hospitals or nursing home.
Check hospital/ nursing home is empanelled or not:
To check if a nursing home is empanelled or not in West Bengal Health Scheme (WBHS), you can follow these steps:
- Visit West Bengal Health Scheme Portal (https://wbhealthscheme.gov.in/) from any browser.
- Click on Hospital.
- Then click on Empanelled Hospital.
- Here you can find category wise detailed list of hospitals which are empanelled in WBHS.
- All hospitals (all systems of medicines), clinics, laboratories and diagnostic centres under the management of the Government of West Bengal, Government of India, and other State Governments (Code: 0110000)
- All hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centres managed by the Municipal Corporations/ Municipalities and the other Local Bodies within the State of West Bengal (Code: 0210000)
- 13 numbers of State aided Hospitals.
- Private Hospitals/ Diagnostic Centres: Click on the Class of the hospital e.g. Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 button of the Hospital and Diagnostic centres and search the name to find it. You can also download the list for future references.
Is all Government Hospital is enrolled under West Bengal Health Scheme?
Yes, All West Bengal State Government as well as Hospitals under Government of India and other states government are empanelled under West Bengal Health Scheme.
Is all private hospitals are enrolled under West Bengal Health Scheme?
No, not all, only selected private hospitals are enrolled under West Bengal Health Scheme. However, benefits from non empanelled hospital can be avails as per rules and applicable rates.
Is Apollo Hospital, Kolkata enrolled under West Bengal Health Scheme?
No, enrolment of Apollo Hospital Kolkata is cancelled due to some issues.