Last Updated on March 6, 2022 by WBPAY
Enrolled employee and pensioner can download digitally signed enrolment certificate or Digital Certificate of WBHS or West Bengal Health Scheme with a few clicks. In this article showing the process to download Enrolment Certificate of WBHS. Digital certificate is required for getting the cashless benefits and other benefits of West Bengal Health Scheme.
What to do before Downloading Enrolment Certificate of WBHS?
Before downloading the digitally signed enrolment certificate, the employee, or pensioner need to create his/ her own account in the WBHS Portal.
View: How to create new account in West Bengal Health Scheme Portal
Download Enrolment Certificate of WBHS
- Visit WBHS Portal (https://wbhealthscheme.gov.in/) in any browser.
- Click on the Login Option in the top right corner.
- Enter User ID, Password and Captcha code in the particular field to login.
- Click on the OK button.
After login, the Employee/ Pensioner account page will open.
- Click on the Enrolment ID No. link to download enrolment certificate of WBHS as a PDF file.
- Open the PDF file in Adobe Acrobat PDF reader and verify the Digital Signature. [Optional]
How to download digital certificate of WBHS?
Register in the WBHS portal and then login with the ID and password. After login click on the Download enrolment certificate option to download the WBHS digital certificate.
Is enrolment certificate of WBHS is mandatory for claim?
Yes, digitally signed enrolment certificate is required to get claim reimbursement and cashless treatment under West Bengal Health Scheme.
Who can download enrolment certificate of WBHS?
Enrolled employee and pensioner can download enrolment certificate of WBHS after login in to the WBHS portal.
Comments are closed.