Last Updated on February 21, 2022 by WBPAY
Adding Aadhaar number to the West Bengal Health Scheme beneficiaries data is mandatory vide order no. 24-F(MED) WB Dated, 16/02/2022. The beneficiaries have to link their Aadhaar number to the Health Scheme Database before 30/06/2022. Here in this article showing the process to Link Aadhaar number to West Bengal Health Scheme.
Who needs to add the Aadhaar number to the Health Scheme?
All the beneficiaries aged above five years needs to link Aadhaar number to the database of the West Bengal Health Scheme. Adding of Aadhaar Number for the beneficiaries aged below five years is not mandatory but the employee/pensioners will take measure to add the Aadhaar number as early as possible.
How to Link Aadhaar number to West Bengal Health Scheme?
Presently, linking of Aadhaar number of all the family members can be done from operator login of West Bengal Health Scheme. Employees/Pensioners needs to submit their Aadhaar number to the operator of the Head of Office. Here showing the process how can an operator add Aadhaar number to the beneficiary database.
- Open WB Health Scheme Portal and Login with operator ID and Password.
- Click on Update Family Details option.
- Select Employee or Pensioner option.
- Select Application ID of the employee/ pensioner.
- Select GPF Number.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- Select Forwarding authority (Recommending Authority/ Approver/ Head of Office).
- Select Name of User.
- Click on the Select option of the beneficiary table for a particular beneficiary.
- Enter Aadhaar number of the selected beneficiary in the specified field.
- And finally, click on the Update button to save and forward this.
- Now a success message will pop up showing “Family Details Updated Successfully”
In the same way, operator need to add Aadhaar number of remaining beneficiaries of the employees/ pensioners and update.
- The updated details will need to approve by the Approver or Head of Office.
What is the last day of Aadhaar linking to West Bengal Health Scheme?
30th June 2022 is the last date to link Aadhaar number to the beneficiary database of West Bengal Health Scheme.
Is it mandatory to link Aadhaar to Health Scheme?
Yes, adding Aadhaar number to the beneficiary database is mandatory for the beneficiary aged above five years.
Who is responsible to link Aadhaar number to West Bengal Health Scheme?
The concerned Head of Office/ Pension Sanctioning Authority will take necessary initiative to link Aadhaar number to beneficiary database of West Bengal Health Scheme.
View: Process of Online Nomination in WBIFMS | Family Entry in WBIFMS
Comments are closed.