Last Updated on March 12, 2022 by WBPAY
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
WRITERS’ BUILDINGS, KOLKATA – 700 001
No.2142 -F(J)-W.B Dated: Kolkata, the 2nd November, 2021
The Governor is pleased to decide that during the period from 01.10.2021 to 31.12.2021 accumulation at the credit of the subscribers to General Provident Fund and other similar funds under the administrative control of the Government of West Bengal shall carry interest at the rate of 7.1% (seven point one percent) per annum. The rate will be in force during this financial year for the period from 01.10.2021 t0 31.12.2021. The funds concerned are :-
- General Provident Fund (West Bengal Service).
- Contributory Provident Fund West Bengal).
- Provident Funds maintained under the West Bengal Non-Government Educational Institutions and Local Authorities (CPFE) Act, 1983.
- Any other Provident Fund maintained under State Account with the approval of this Government.
2. Ordered that the resolution be forwarded to all Departments of the Government of West
Bengal and published in Kolkata Gazette.
By order of the Governor
Assistant Secretary to the
Government of West Bengal